Match the verbs to the prepositions – of / for / to / about / on
Put the verb + preposition in the sentences. You may need to change the tense of the verbs.
1. The man on table 3 has __________ ________ his main course.
2. Jenny is ________ _____ a job at the local council. She has good qualifications so she should get an interview.
3. My niece is ________ ______ monsters under her bed.
4. I __________ _______ the environment. I recycle but what more can I do to help?
5. If you ________ _____ longer than 15 minutes, you get your pizza half price!
6. He was __________ ____ music in his bedroom while the house was being burgled!
7. Dogs __________ _____ humans for food and shelter.
Answers in the comments section.
Book a Skype lesson to practise these collocations and more in conversation.