Follow the steps below.
1. First follow the link and listen to the audio to get an understanding of the gist of the conversation.
2. Next read the comprehension questions carefully.
3. Then listen to the audio a second time and try to answer the questions.
4. You may wish to listen a third time to check your answers and complete any missing information.
Listening Comprehension Questions
1. What type of art does Kate create now?
2. What does she describe herself as?
3. In a recent exhibition, how long did Kate spend publicly creating art?
4. What is Kate's current project about?
5. Where does Kate find her inspiration?
6. What quote does Kate find inspiring?
7. What is the name of the series of art books which Kate recommends?
Answers in the comments section.
To practise listening and speaking skills with a native English speaker, book a Skype lesson with English Skype Classroom.